Subject: Re: GLOW and FIELD RENDERING QUESTION
From: John Gross <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 1995 23:45:35 -0700 (PDT)

Ernie said... 
> Note, though, that when Linear is turned on for a pair of keyframes one
> frame apart, this tells LW to do *no* interpolation, not even linear.
> It's a special case, for the precise purpose of allowing you to create
> instantaneous (discontinuous) changes, even though the interface only 
> gives you access to frame-rate time resolution.

Which is handy when creating a repeating motion (such as warp stars 
coming at you and then repeating back from the start) that you do not 
want to blur back to its start point. Make sure to have the last frame 
match the first and select Linear for the last (also make sure that there 
is a one frame move from the "ending" position (second to last frame) and 
the last frame (which is the "start" position)... Does this make sense or 
am I just rambling?

JG
--
John Gross <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]